Tart Cherry Juice
Ideal for reducing inflammation, increasing sleep
Tart, rich cherries give this delicious juice many health promoting benefits. An excellent source of Vitamin C and a good source of Potassium makes this an all-around healthy choice.
- Natural way to aid exercise recovery and soothe pain (article)
- Increases sleep
- Naturally rich in melatonin (the hormone responsible for sleepiness) and tryptophan, an amino acid the body uses to create even more melatonin (article)
- Prevents gout
- Tart cherry juice can combat gout, a type of arthritis that causes repeated attacks of intense pain and swelling (article)
- Excellent source of Vitamin C (40% DV)
- Vitamin C aids in tissue growth by helping with the production of collagen, a protein responsible for holding tissues together (article)
- Good source of Potassium (15% DV)
- Consuming foods rich in potassium may help lower blood pressure and decrease the risk of kidney stones
Servings Per Container About 2
Organic Tart Cherry Juice.
Serving Suggestion: Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. For best quality and freshness use within 7 days of opening.